Thursday, January 08, 2009

Spending Christmas Gift Cards

I went to lunch this week with my daughter.
 
The plan was to use up gift cards because we wanted to buy stuff, but also to get rid of the cards in case any of the stores closed.

We also decided to go out for lunch. I do love eating at this place. The food is very good, the service is friendly, and the atmosphere is inviting. So we settled in and ordered.


The bread had a great crunchy crust and tasted so good dipped in the olive oil and vinegar.









I was looking for a clear sauce on some pasta... they didn't have that... so they went right ahead and made it for me.
How neat is that!


This was a lovely relaxing lunch and I enjoyed being out on the town, city, whatever. I think I stay on the mountain too much.
Oh, well.






Kristine had a sea food dish that looked very good.
Maybe I'll have that next time. 

We had fun!

Smiles

No comments: