Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Plan, The Plan

It's still cold and there are bits of snow outside.

This was plan #1.

This is plan #2.
It took me all this time to decide to get rid
of the long narrow strip.
I know, I'm slow.
Pathetic.

So, I finally got this far.
I pieced the water around the dragon
to make up the piece because
I ran out of dragon fabric.
I think I may turn that piece
so the dragon faces up.
I'll try it out.

I'm looking forward to having the quilt top finished
so I can get to the fun part.
I love quilting.
I'm not that good at it yet
but I like the hand sewing best.
It's very relaxing.

This is the book I am re-reading.
If you are a Lord of the Rings fan,
do you remember the first time you read the books?
Did you want to read them again?
Well, I have the same feeling 
about the books that this author writes.

There are some books that get better
every time you read them.
Her books are like that.
I'm going to go read now.

Smiles

No comments: