Saturday, April 08, 2017

Raising Two Welsh Cardigan Corgis

September ,2019
I'm having some vision problems
but thought I should try
and update this blog a bit.
Touch typing...so far so good
I hope not too many typos.

Hope I can get back to this blog
fairly soon
or at least when I can see a little better.

Banner and Libby are fine

I'll try and post a photo  later
when I can see a little better

__________

April 20th, 2019
Just checking in...
I guess this is cheating and I know I should
make a new post.
I will...soon.
Been busy.
Pups are all grown up.
No snow now.

______
It's snowing!
Not that much snow
but enough for the puppies to enjoy.
Puppy Snow Day!

Banner and Libby love the snow.
Banner
"what, hold still for a photo?"

Chicken/egg update
Chickens are fine.
But the market we used to
get our pasture eggs from
doesn't carry them anymore.

I'll check at the market again
to make sure they
didn't just mislay them... ha!

Check out the difference
between the pasture raised chicken eggs

(dark gold...hens can eat grass, etc.)
and the cage free chicken eggs

(light yellow...hens not raised on pasture
...probably in a barn.)

I really miss raising our own hens
and enjoying their eggs.

~:>
Smiles

1 comment:

diane b said...

You've swapped the chickens for the puppies. I bet they are more fun.