Sunday, August 16, 2009

'till Friday

Morgan is looking perky. She will have to wait until next Friday to get the bandage off. We have been trying to keep her off the stairs because she has slipped a time or two on the way down. There is a barking dog outside that has her all upset tonight. So, to keep her quiet we put her on her bed in my room. I keep checking on her to make sure she is not taking her bandage off. I tell her to "leave it" and she does. Good Morgan!
This is the state of my kitchen ceiling tonight. One of the light has stopped working and Tom is doing his electrical wizardry. I hear different things. Maybe the fixture is broken or there is something wrong with the wiring? Tom will figure things out tomorrow. I hope.
My scary looking dinner. Tom and Kristine made up their plates like normal people. I made a jumble of leftovers. Well, I did cook the asparagus tonight, but the spaghetti, tri tip, and corn were leftovers. I heated them all up separately and for some reason added them all to my bowl. Looks strange, but it tasted good. Kristine said I had to take a photo of my jumble dinner. How desperate is that for something to post. Kristine is behind the Mac giving me a bad time.

The chickens are fine. It is going to be a long week for them until they can be let out to free range next weekend. I collected one egg this morning and three this afternoon. Hmmm... So, are they not laying because they want out, or did they eat the other eggs, or is it time for them to slow down their laying? I'll just have to wait and see.

[4 eggs today]
4?
Where's the rest?
Did the chickens eat them?

Smiles

No comments: