Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can I Please Go Out?

This is Morgan asking Kristine if she can please go outside. Morgan does the stare thing. This breed of dog stares at sheep to move them. The staring can get a bit nervy until you get used to being stared at. Morgan is ok and she didn't take her bandage off today. I watched her and she is blocked off the stairs to keep her out of the loft!
This is the path by the front gate.
I'm either going to donate this climber or sand and paint it. I'm not sure which it will be yet. My brother put this thing together. What a puzzle that was. There are bolts sticking out that could catch and give you a scratch, so I will also have to go around and saw them all down first if I decide to keep and paint it. Maybe?

[9 eggs today]

Smiles
~:>

2 comments:

lisa said...

You could always put some kind of flower garden under it then hang baskets from it! Have fun.

Kathleen said...

Oooo!! Tristan and Rhiannon would love to climb on that dome-thing, I bet! If you want to use it as a kid's jungle gym? We're not there that often. It might not be worth it.