Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blogger In Draft Post

[3 eggs] + 5 = 8

When I went back to post these next two photos
the old photo "uploader" showed up
and these photos uploaded just fine.
I unchecked blogger in draft.

Raking leaves away from the house! That's what I'll be doing a little bit of each day.
I'll start here next to the motor home.

I've been having a terrible time with having
my text turn into all caps.
I think the reason is that I didn't unplug my keyboard when I was cleaning the keys yesterday. So, let that be a lesson for me! I did reset everything and even went into preferences and reset the keyboard functions to default. Hope that works... at least the text has stopped turning into caps.

I've got a long way to go around the back of the house.
I wish I could train the chickens to move the leaves
instead of just turn them over.

(I posted this text and photo first) Ok, this is going to be a weird post because I don't know exactly how this blogger in draft is working. I tried to upload three photos, but only one has made it to the blog. So, I'm going to go back and try again. If I can only load one photo at a time I think I will go back to the regular blogger. 
Chickens in the woods.
They are watching me and Morgan is watching them.
Can you see Morgan?
They are not helping me at all.
They are waiting to see what kinds of goodies I rake up.

Have a great day!
Smiles

No comments: