Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teddy Bear Chair

This is now the teddy bear chair and I expect the teddy bears to behave and stay on their chair. I didn't like moving them off of the bed or off of the other chair every time I wanted to use them so now they have their own spot.  
The new arrival, Lavender Bear, was Donna's bear we gave her one Christmas. Now the bear is Kristine's keepsake bear to keep Donna's memory close. Lavender Bear will hang out with the rest of the bear gang until Kristine has a special place for her when we get her room finished.

Today I have actually been doing a little sewing
of scraps trying to come up with some blocks.

On the way to collect eggs this morning Hen/Roo was acting up and so garnered my attention and got her/himself another video spot. I really need to come up with a name for this chicken.

Have a good day!
Smiles
~:>  


No comments: