Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Wreaths

Kristine made this wreath today and brought it home to share with the family. She said it was terribly cold up the mountain and that there was still snow up there. I think she did a great job and I like the bow she made. The ornaments are cute too. This was the best photo I could get and even Kristine took a bunch of blurry photos. I guess I need a tripod.
Here are two of the artificial wreaths I used to hang my old ornaments. I think I should climb up there and rearrange the ornaments because I think they got shuffled around in the storage box. I just hauled the wreaths out of the box and hooked them up there without checking.
The snow is almost all gone and we are stuck with slippery leaves and lots more rain. The sun is supposed to show its face tomorrow, but I'll be surprised and happy if we actually get to warm up. Everybody will be glad to get outside and move around. The chickens are fine but will enjoy a day in the woods with Morgan and I will have fun raking leaves.

Today I've been enjoying listening to Archeology lectures on iTunes U. Usually the lectures don't have visuals so I keep a browser page of Google Image Search open and plug in search terms as they are mentioned in the lecture to keep up visually with the talk. Works out pretty well. Most of the time I can find a picture of what they are talking about.

Kristine is happy. She sent in her last paper this evening. The semester is almost over!

[1 egg today]
It has been so dark and overcast
I think the chickens think it is always night.

Smiles
~:>

6 comments:

diane b said...

The wreath is lovely. You certainly know how to use your spare time productively. Listening to lectures. Thanks again for help identifying the tree.

lisa said...

Nice wreaths, let me see now, I think I need one for the front door, one for the back door, and one for the barn door:) They are really nice!

DayPhoto said...

You are very talented, Callie!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Callie Brady said...

diane: Thank you! You are welcome.

Callie Brady said...

lisa: I wish I could make some for you.

Callie Brady said...

DayPhoto: Thank you!