Saturday, December 26, 2009

iPod

I wonder what they are saying? "Did you get an iPod for Christmas?" "I told you to stop following me!" "Do you know where the snow is?" "No!" "Go away!" "Wanna find some squirrels?" "No, I won't help you find a squirrel!" "I don't know what you're talking about?" "No, I don't know where everyone went yesterday." "I'm white and you're white; maybe we're related?" "No!"

I don't know, but I did get an iPod from Kristine and I have been having lots of fun listening to music, lectures and playing games. I have way too many Christmas photos and movies to sort through so I know which ones to keep, delete or email.

I forgot to ask if I could post Christmas photos, so there are no Christmas photos. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I really love seeing everyone, but I feel exhausted afterwards. Of course that could be from the hives. Kristine is battling off a sore throat. She has been exposed to the H1N1 flu at the library and at school. I really, really don't want her to catch it, especially since she won't go get the vaccine. She said the school nurse said she probably didn't need it. I worry because of her asthma.

I'm kind of loopy from taking Benadryl and sleeping all day. I tried to be careful and not eat strange stuff, but I got hives anyway. Phooey! But itching is better than a migraine any day.

[1 egg today]
A brown one from a Brahma.

Smiles
~:>

6 comments:

diane b said...

You'll have fun with that ipod. BB gets hives when he eats mangos. My doctor insisted that I have the vaccine because I get asthma (very rarely)So I did.

Diana said...

I hope you feel better soon! Hives are no fun, and I'm sorry to hear that you have them. Take it easy and heal fast.

Becky's Barnyard said...

How cute. I wish Skylar would watch my chickens instead of the horses all the time.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That chick has no answers. What is up with that.. Hope you get over your ichies real soon..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Tanya said...

Everyone stay healthy! Around here people would be drinking ginger tea if they had a sore throat. I don't know what to do for hives...

Callie Brady said...

diane: I wish Kristine would get the vaccine.

Diana: I'm better now. Thank you.

Becky: Morgan is such a good girl.

Gus, Louie and Callie: I'm feeling better. Thanks.

Tanya: I'll have to check and see if Kritine has ginger tea. Thank your!