Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ahhhh...

This is Rapunzel. She is such a lovely doll that I thought I would finally break down and put a photo of her on my blog. This doll belonged to Donna and Jean gave her to Kristine. I kept waiting for Kristine to post on her blog again. I thought she would want to put photos of the dolls on her blog, but she doesn't want to blog for awhile. And I don't want to nag at her again.
So, I posted the doll and these figures that she keeps near her laptop. They always bring a smile to my face and make me feel happy. Cute, huh? I think so. Sometimes we need fun stuff around us to lift our spirits. These little guys are always around to lift my spirits. 

The sick chicken is still the same. She is eating and drinking and clucking, but not moving around much. But, she does seem much more alert today, so I would like to think she is getting better. Hope so.

[8 eggs today]

Smiles
~:>

No comments: