Monday, November 19, 2012

Yesterday And Today

We had a long walk this morning.


I took a photo of that middle tree that is covered in moss.
Most trees only have moss up about 3 or 4 feet.
There is a big dark patch where a lot of bark and moss
got popped off when the tree was swaying in the storm.
Well, at least that's what I think happened.
Maybe?


We stopped by to say hi to the chickens
and I checked to see how the pumpkin shells are doing in the compost.
I need to chuck some dirt over them.
I think I may let the chickens out on Thursday.
It's supposed to stop raining by then.


Yesterday. 
Here is Morgan sleeping at my feet last night
while I was using the computer.


Tonight.
Poor Morgan.
She is very good about wearing the collar.
She even sticks her nose in the opening so I can tie it on.

Morgan had been licking her right front paw and was very sneaky about it.
She licked off some of the hair and now 
you can see her skin and there is a scab.

So, she has to wear the collar.
And take antibiotics too.
She will be going back to the vet to get her teeth cleaned.
She had a physical too.

You just never know what's going to happen
from one day to the next.

~:>
Smiles

No comments: