Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 54 - New Deck - Chicken Escape

 It was a beautiful day!
A lovely warm and sunny Fall day.
I had a lot of fun putting up a few Halloween decorations.
Photos of them tomorrow.


This morning as I filled the hen's feeder with corn
one of the black Australorps kept
making mad dashes for the door and succeeded in getting past me 
even though I managed to catch her three times and put her back inside.


On her fourth try before I could shut the door she gained a day of freedom.
For a while she wanted back inside but wouldn't let me catch her.
I hope she had a good time.
Silly hen!

I had my days switched around.
I woke up this morning thinking that it was Monday
and I hurried up and fed Morgan and took her for a walk before
I realized the workers weren't coming to work on the deck.
Silly me!

I spent a lot of the day playing with my iPad.
I was learning to use it and downloaded a lot of game aps.
I am familiar with how Safari works on my Mac
and everything works a bit differently on the iPad so I need to spend
some time figuring out how to do simple things.

Like how to move the cursor with the arrow keys.
A better question would be...
where are the arrow keys?

Yep...
I need to learn about stuff like that.

~:>
Smiles

1 comment:

lisa said...

Boy did I have a lot of reading to do to catch up! Deck sure looks nice! I even missed the birthday.