Monday, January 23, 2012

Puttin' On The Ritz

Rainy day... good for reading 
and watching movies.

I love this dance !

A pleasure to watch!

When I was growing up, I always thought that Fred Astaire 
looked like my Father. 
I never saw my dad tap dance 
but he was the very best Father ever!

I love classic movies!


Morgan is still not feeling just right.
She hasn't been sick 
but she keeps licking her food dish.
Tummy ache?
So, I gave her some warm rice to soothe her tummy.

She was supposed to visit the groomer today, 
but I thought it would be too stressful for her and kept her home.

Cloudy days ahead 
so I will be able to get out tomorrow and do stuff.

No eggs.
~:>

2 comments:

LindaG said...

A lot of people I follow are extra tired/depressed this year. Maybe when the sun starts coming out Morgan will feel better.
Do you have any sort of sun lamp?
Have a good day!

Cat said...

Pats for Morgan. Rice sounds like a good thing. No eggs here either...

Cat