Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chocolate Cake Upper

This chocolate cake kept me awake all night.


Well, chocolate cake and Sees candy.
I didn't eat all that cake, 
but enough that I couldn't sleep except that I slept a lot today.

It wasn't supposed to rain today, but it did 
and stuff fell out of the tree on the clothes on the line.
I washed all the clothes again.

Overcast day, 
but the trees against the dark sky 
have their own kind of beauty.


This old oak is dropping a lot of dead branches.


Morgan starts antibiotics tomorrow.
No dog food recipes yet.

No eggs.
The chickens were locked up today 
and got cabbage and steak scraps for treats.
~:>

2 comments:

LindaG said...

Sorry to hear you had to redo your wash.

How is Morgan doing? Better, I hope.

You all have a wonderful weekend!

Tanya said...

I'm sorry to hear that Morgan has been ill! And one of your hens too! And you because of the chocolate binge. I'm glad Morgan doesn't have to worry about diabetes but a change in diet (for life) can be hard on the owner... Please take care of all of yourselves.