Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Old Project Found

Today I started cleaning my sewing room.
A lot of stuff got put away in drawers.
But I did find and haul one thing out of the back of the closet.


It is a very old project I almost finished and then stopped
when I didn't like the results.
It was supposed to be a table cloth?
I think... I don't remember.
So... maybe I'll make pillows?
Or chair covers?


I was sitting in my chair last week and one of the arms fell on the floor!
Shock... 
at least I wasn't leaning on it and I didn't fall out of the chair.
So... I took the other arm off.


I like the chair better without the arms.
And I think I will use the old project to make a slip cover.
At least it will be more colorful.

Kristine brought home pizza for dinner.
Good thing because I didn't cook dinner.
I sat down to read this afternoon and went to sleep.
Tricky trying to stay awake when I'm tired.

1 egg
~:>

4 comments:

diane b said...

The old project would make a good chair cover. I can never get my book read because I keep falling asleep.

LindaG said...

Good to see you have a slow, but steady influx of eggs. :)
Do you use extra light in winter? You don't, do you?

And wow. Glad you didn't get hurt! I think a new slipcover will be a great idea.

Have a good day, Callie. :-)

Kathe W. said...

just discovered your blog- very fun!

lisa said...

Oh boy, it is good you didn't fall out of it.