Tuesday, January 03, 2012

My Blog Was Removed, But Now It's Back!

This has been a strange day blog wise.

Kristine's magic fingers!


She got my blog back!

It all started like this... I had been reading blogs and leaving comments 
(I'm trying to catch up on all that) 

When a window came up...

and asked me if I wanted to use my blogger profile
on g+ because I didn't have a g+ profile.



I went to check my g+ page and was signed out 
and couldn't sign back in...

my blog had been removed!

EEEEEK!

Ok, ok, ok, I was calm, it was all a mistake... 
I was sure...
from what I read blogs are getting removed 
all the time by mistake...

but when I followed directions 
I never got the phone call back...

I tried twice
then gave up and had some tea and read.
Then I watched movies.

I had planned to go out and work
on my first fitness station
but I felt a bit gloomy
and 
didn't.

I read some more.

I didn't think I would miss my blog that much,
but it's a record of some of my life
and I wanted it back.

Then Kristine came home!

She got the phone call
with the verification code
in only a few minutes!

I waited hours.

Just thought I would make a record of this blog removal.
It can happen to anyone.
Scary!

I need cake!
Kristine brought cake home.
And she retrieved my blog!
Sweet, sweet daughter!
Thank you, Kristine!

No eggs!
~:>

11 comments:

Michaele said...

Whew! I didn't know where you had gone to. Hope it was chocolate.

Sharon said...

Being an absolute non-geek, I try never to click anything. When I do, there is a 50/50 chance that I shouldn't have.

Well, you have it back now, doesn't it feel good? Kinda like all the kids are in bed and sleeping and there is that calm....

Teresa said...

That is so scary! I'm glad you got it back, and I certainly think you and Kristine deserve some cake.

Kristine said...

... actually, they called within 30 seconds.

rkbsnana said...

Aren't kids wonderful?

LindaG said...

That is scary. And annoying. Glad to have you back, Callie!

Tanya said...

e-gads! I didn't know that could happen! I think I'd really be panicked if that happened to me! (And no Kristine around to tell me what to do!) Glad you are back.

V.L. Locey said...

Glad to hear you got things figured out. I`m like Sharon, I never click anything because I just know I`ll fuddle something up!

RoeH said...

I had that happen once but can't remember how I got it back. It was when I first started in 2006 or 7 or sometime. I have created a new blog because of a problem I had with the All About Arizona one.

lisa said...

I was a little worried myself! I went to comment on your blog and I couldn't even get to it, I thought I had lost one of my favorite bloggers!

www.FarmLifeLessons.blogspot.com said...

I thought we'd lost your blog as well; not a good thought that something so simple could get rid of our blogs. Let's hope that blogspot will do all it can to make their site worthwhile to those who put their trust into it. I'm glad you are back in business!!!!!! And I'm sure those 30 seconds were some of the longest in your life!

Lana