Monday, January 02, 2012

High Points Of My Day

Today was a quiet day.
We slept in.

Then:
I vacuumed.
I packed Christmas decorations.
Kristine brought home gifts...
Dinner.
Socks.
Light.
Pretty neat!!


Christmas decorations under the stairs.


In the back hall, the wreaths are in the black bag,
the small Christmas tree is in the white bag,
both ready to go out in the storage building.


Kristine brought home Chinese food for dinner.
No photos of that...
we ate it up with no thought to picture taking.
So good.

This is the book light that Kristine bought me to use
 when the power is off this Winter.


It will also work great as an extra sewing light.
Turned sideways it lights up the whole area.


The socks are lovely and warm!
They have little grippers on the bottom
 to help keep me from slipping.


Morgan loves them too/


Ahhhh...

No eggs.
~:>
Smiles

7 comments:

rkbsnana said...

Great day, huh? (I took a 3 hour nap today - but don't tell)

diane b said...

Those socks look great for cold nights and for rubbing Morgan. The reading light is a super idea, lucky you. I have just packed away Christmas too.

Sharon said...

Sounds like a nice peaceful and productive day. Cleaning up Christmas is a bit of a chore...

Knatolee said...

It always feels good to put away the decorations after Christmas. I did ours on New Year's day!

Rain said...

Oh Callie-I cant bear! to pack away Christmas yet!! Great light!!

Jayme Goffin, The Coop Keeper said...

You had me at vacuum. : -)

LindaG said...

What a great day! :-)