Sunday, January 08, 2012

Nest Egg!

Morgan is very envious of the chickens 
and the cabbage treats I toss out on the porch.

She gets her cabbage treat in her food dish.  
Maybe I should make her salads?
No.


I spent a lot of time today on that day bed 
drinking hot ginger tea and  
rereading one of Michelle Sagara's Fantasy "Cast" books. 
The first one is "Cast In Shadow."
I love science fiction because I can give my imagination free rein.

A quiet day.

There was an egg in a nest today!


No egg in the nest on the hay bales.
But maybe the hens will start laying soon?

~:>
1 egg

4 comments:

Red Nomad OZ said...

I SOOO miss having chooks (well, that's what we call them downunder in OZ) - and I'm SOOO jealous of your egg!!

Enjoy it!!

LindaG said...

Hope you all have a good Monday. Stay well!

RoeH said...

Hot ginger tea just sounds good. How do you make it?

Michaele said...

Yea! An egg! I am so envious of your daybed and fire and books and dog and....