Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wild Lake

So lovely was the loneliness
Of a wild lake, with black rock bound,
And the tall pines that tower'd around.
~ Edgar Allan Poe - The Lake

I am grateful for the lake.
For water, oceans, lakes and puddles.
I haven't been to visit this lake for a few years.
Another chickens in the woods photo.

There was a bit of rain last night which made everything nice and damp. Not enough rain to make puddles, but some rain is a lot better than no rain. I'm still getting rid of the migraine after effects.

[2 eggs today]
Smiles
~:>

4 comments:

Callie Brady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
diane b said...

Glad to hear you have had a little rain...better than none. We also have had a day with showers last week. Hope the migrane stays away. I have lower back problems causing pain in my leg at the moment Ah the joys of growing old.

Kristine said...

Testing for word verification. Gee I hope I spelled that right...

Becky's Barnyard said...

What a pretty lake, and I love seeing the chickens. I do hope you feel well soon.