Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Wreath

I like living.
I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable,
racked with sorrow, but through it all
I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
~ Agatha Christie
Murder She Said - movie on YouTube
Margaret Rutherford
I love this movie!
Thank you Agatha!

I am grateful for life.

The bow on this wreath is the first wreath bow I made after a maker showed me her technique. I have a feeling that this bushy wreath is one of the first ones I made because I did learn to make smaller bundles for the smaller wreaths. This is a 10" base and the wreath is the size of a 12" wreath. It is so bushy there is hardly any center not covered with pine. Tom and Kristine are going to take this wreath down to Bill's tomorrow. I don't think he will care if the bow is a bit wonky and the wreath is shaggy. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving day tomorrow. I'm staying home and sleeping and maybe playing with my coat hanger wreath.

Vote for Suzanne here.

[2 eggs today]
Thanks Kristine!
She went out to the coop in the dark and got the eggs.
Smiles
~:>

6 comments:

Becky's Barnyard said...

What a pretty wreath. Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Your wreath is beautiful. You did a wonderful job. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Tammy

RoeH said...

Love it. I can smell it just looking at it. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving today!

Callie Brady said...

Becky's Barnyard: Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Callie Brady said...

Lucy: The wreaths do smell good. Yesterday, Kristine said I smell like pine. Happy Thanksgiving!

Callie Brady said...

A Stitch In Thyme: Thank you! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving day too!