Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't talk to me of solemn days
In autumn's time of splendor,
Because the sun shows fewer rays,
And these grow slant and slender.

Why, it's the climax of the year, --
The highest time of living! --
Till naturally its bursting cheer
Just melts into thanksgiving.
~ Paul Laurence Dunbar - Merry Autumn

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Tomorrow I'll post photos of my coat hanger wreath making attempt. If nothing else, I can post photos of how it all didn't work out the way I planned. I'm also going to go search up some wooden bases I have stashed around this place somewhere. Be happy!

Vote for Suzanne here.

[no eggs yet]
Smiles
~:>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your day is going wonderfully for you and yours. I'm excited to see your creation. Hugs. Tammy