Thursday, June 16, 2016

How I Reheat Biscuits

Biscuits soon to visit microwave
I put the biscuits in microwaveable dishes.
And use one dish as a cover for the other dish and
then microwave the biscuits covered
for a very short time...
from 10 to 20 seconds depending on
size and number of biscuits.
Just until the biscuit is warm.

But first I make my ginger green tea.


I snap off and peel a piece of ginger root.
Then slice it up and put the pieces in the teapot.
Put some loose green tea in the basket and add hot water.
No sugar...I like the ginger tea without any sweetner.



Biscuits and tea are welcome!

The reason I have been making biscuits 
is that I wanted to gain some weight.

I think I can cut back now because it doesn't take very long
for me to gain weight if I start eating
a lot of bread.

I got down to 120 lbs and scared myself.
I'm back over 125+_

I can gain and loose weight very fast.
On one vacation I gained a pound+ a day. 
That was fun!
I ate so much yummy fast food.
But I was young and didn't know any better.
No junk food allowed these days.

Smiles
~:>

1 comment:

LindaG said...

Glad you can enjoy biscuits once in a while, anyway. Have a great weekend!