Monday, June 13, 2016

Clear At Last...

Love the quilt design wall

One lonely little block.


I made it myself!
Quilt batting stretched on white board.
Nailed and stapled on the wall.
And measuring tapes stapled 
around the edges.

My sewing table is cleared off again.

This time I'm in hopes of keeping it free of stuff 
other than sewing stuff.

I still have sewing and knitting things 
to sort through and toss.

Making myself post something everyday
really is a good thing.
Otherwise I probably wouldn't even clear the table.
Bad me.

I did make chicken soup today.
Love home made soup.

I got a call today to come pick up 
my new prescription and sun glasses down in town.
Not my town.
The big town a half hour away.
Down the mountainy foothills...
Maybe tomorrow we will drive down there?

Smiles
~:>

2 comments:

LindaG said...

That quilt design wall is a great idea! Hope you get a lot of use out of it. ^_^

A safe trip when you go. Maybe you'll see a farmer's market on the way, or something.

Have a blessed week!

Tanya said...

Good for you! Hoping to see lots of things up on your new design wall!