Monday, February 16, 2009

The Storm?


The storm showed up at last and left an inch of snow on the railing. I think we are on the edge of the storms as they move through the area. So, we are lucking out not having to deal with the high winds and heavy snow.

More storm fronts are forecast, but maybe they will pretty much miss us too.

The quilt has stayed under cover. Not much happening in my quilt world. It is too dark and gloomy for me to spend time trying to see what I'm doing. Forget the thinking part. I'm still up in the air when it comes to what to do for a design.

I have decided that I don't like the light borders on the blocks and I'm going to take them off and add borders that are not wonky. The wonky doesn't seem to work.



I like the dark blue and the dark pink as borders.
But, I need more contrast.
I know I have too much going on...
well, at least for me.
I don't like things that are too busy.


I do like the dark blue against the gold.

I think I will work with that...
Moon print background
Dark blue around blocks
Gold as a separator strip?

??? I need to leave it alone.


Smiles

No comments: