Saturday, February 14, 2009

Early, Early Saturday

Well, in this case early means around 1 o'clock in the middle of the night. Before I go to bed I wanted to record the snow level on the benches.

I took a plastic ruler and stuck it in the snow until it hit the bench. Looks like another 2 to 3 inches above the top of the ruler. Wish I had used the ruler in yesterdays post.


But, I would say we got around 4 more inches of snow today. I am really not looking forward to the windy snow storm that is due in next. We have too many trees around the house. High winds make me nervous. The old oaks have a way of just falling over. Ka-boom!

P.S. Most of the snow fell out of the trees during Saturday and the new storm did not move in except for a bit of wind. Very little of the snow on the ground/deck/benches melted. The next storm is supposed to hit on Sunday. More photos tomorrow.

Smiles

No comments: