Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dirty Dozen

I'll blame the fact that this post
is backwards on the migraine
I got last night.

At least I can see today,
but I am reduced to just doing
mundane things, like
collecting eggs and getting wood for the wood stove.

The photo above shows the eggs
finishing drying.
I then use a pencil and date each egg
and place them in the container,
cover and put them in the refrigerator.

Here the eggs
are getting dried off
after their cold water wash.

I put the eggs on the vent 
to finish drying.




Oh yes, and here
are the muddy eggs
just in from the chicken coop
waiting for their trip to the sink.





I collected eight eggs
and went out later and found this one
to make up the nine eggs you see above.
[there were already 3 eggs in the container]



The post would have made a lot more sense
if I had managed to put the photos in the reverse order. 

Smiles

No comments: