Saturday, February 28, 2009

Glass Roses

This is my back door. My brother drew the picture and my sister-in-law used the picture as a pattern and made the stained glass window. Then my brother replaced the glass that was in the door with the stained glass. She is very talented and has made lamp shades, ornaments and other windows. I'll post some of the other windows she has made another day. I would like for this door to become an inside door and replace this door with an outside steel door.
Bears you know...

Today, I need to get a post up quickly because the power company is going to turn the power off in for at least 15 hours. They are installing some new equipment and have given their customers warning. Tom said he is not going to run the generator unless he needs to tomorrow. Maybe they will get things put back together earlier than expected? 

Smiles

No comments: