Sunday, March 01, 2009

Oranges

A very nice person gifted us with some oranges and lemons from their backyard trees. I like the color orange anyway, but having a lot of oranges filling the large platter adds a bright happy spot to the room. Good to eat too.

It is raining again today and is supposed to rain for most of the week. So, I'm stuck in the house again. The power came back on earlier than was stated in the letter the power company sent out, so that was a nice surprise. I'm still resting up from the migraines. I think I will try to get some more sleep. It would be good to wake up later with some energy to work on my quilt. I so want to do that. [OK, the sleep worked... my eyes are working together, so I think I will go play with the fabric.] It is still raining and is supposed to continue raining and even snow later this week. [Good Grief! I've got another migraine. Phooey!]

Smiles

No comments: