Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cabinet Doors At Last

The hens didn't get any scratch today. Poor girls. Instead I tossed out some oyster shell for them to pick through.

I gave them a fourth of a cabbage for a treat later.


This was a very lazy day for me and I didn't get very much accomplished. I did get the cupboard doors on the cabinets. Still need to do the caulking and painting.



I asked Morgan to pose in the photo and she agreed as long as I gave her some kibble. She went to the groomer today and came home white instead of beige and smelling like flowers. She's so sweet!


I was looking online at kitchen makeovers and came across this blog with photos of their "chicken coop" kitchen here. Pretty neat.



(July 27, 2009)
Those potatoes didn't grow. sad.

[6 eggs today]

~:>
Smiles

9 comments:

Fuat Gencal said...

Tavuklar çok güzel ve canlı yumurtalarından istiyorum.

Saygılar.

diane b said...

I wouldn't say putting on cabinet doors is not doing anything today. Sounds like a lot of work.

Melodie said...

Oh, that fresh from the groomers smell...too bad it doesn't last!!!

Gill - That British Woman said...

I love your kitchen, I want to do the same with ours. It's going to have to wait until I have more money.

Gill in Canada

Marie Anne said...

Morgan's a cutie! Your cabinets look nice too.

My kids love cabbage! I'll take a half a head and impale it on a round stake and put it into the ground. I've done it with apples too. They look like they're gathering around the maypole.

LindaG said...

I agree. I think you did great, and your kitchen looks wonderful! :)

John Going Gently said...

I am A sucker for a nice kitchen.....
yours is lovely
x

Jim said...

Same thing happens when my dog, Sophie, gets a hair cut....changes colours. Morgan was so good to pose.....treat or on treat!
Jim

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how that's a lazy day. It sounds like you did quite a bit. Morgan looks so pretty!