Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wash Day


As soon as I go outside Morgan and the chickens appear. I woke up with a chest cough/cold thing. Ugh... so I didn't do much today.

I played on the computer with the new blog design feature. I guess this is ok. I kinda miss all the green. My header photo is not the right size to flow across the top. But that's ok... this way I see more eggs. I guess I want to see more eggs?

I'm way behind on posting to my Pages and keeping them up to date. I haven't looked at them for months. Maybe the new look to the blog will get me to post to the Pages.  

The stacks of kick boards don't look impressive, but I think I will have enough to finish the job.

Morgan has kept herself busy today barking at something. I prefer to think she is barking at the fox and not chasing squirrels.

Lemon chicken for dinner. Chocolate cake for dessert. I'm treating myself well. Strange with all this heat, but I want hot chocolate. 

(July 15, 2009)

[5 eggs today]

~:>
Smiles

9 comments:

Jen said...

Love hanging out the sheets, hummm I need to do that tomorrow :) Choc. Cake sounds so good... I was baking/cookin up a storm in the kitchen today too, lol

Barbara said...

Hey, I just realized we're really close! I'm in Sacramento!

Kateri said...

I like the new look. And you've just made me want to go and make some hot chocolate. :)

Vicki Lane said...

Like the new look! But I can't imagine drinking hot chocolate in this heat -- lime juice and fizzy water over ice keep me going these days.

Dog Hair in my Coffee said...

I love the eggs at the top. I noticed the dandelions before, and like those too, but REALLY like the eggs. I can't get my picture at the top of mine to spread out the way I'd like, either. Too much computer stuff I don't know. Guess I'll just stick to writing and not worry about what it looks like!
And who WOULDN'T want chocolate, heat or no heat? Food of the gods...
Feel better.

LindaG said...

I like looking at the eggs. :)

Have a great weekend!

Toni aka irishlas said...

I like your new background! Suits you perfectly!

I love lemon chicken! I also add fresh garlic and fresh ginger - it's out of this world!

You've been quite the busy lady. Don't forget to take care of yourself! And congratulations on your blog award!

Kristine said...

Okay, so I missed the eggs, but the leaves are cool!!

Lorilee said...

Mmmmm chocolate cake sounds yummy! I've been lazy all day today after being out of town all weekend! Recovering!
Blessings,
Lorilee