Thursday, January 19, 2017

Raising Two Welsh Cardigan Corgis - Day 21



Banner is next to me
chewing on a toy bone
while I type this post.

I put kibbles in the pink toy
for him to find.

He was chewing little pieces
out of the bone toy
so I had to take it away.

I'll have to get him a stronger
bone toy.


Libby is next to Kristine
and was trying to
take an after dinner nap
until I woke her up
when I crept up quietly
to get this photo.

I would like to thank you
for the comments.
I'm sorry that I have not
been able to find time
to reply to them.

Rainy day again today.
More rain and maybe snow
forecast until at least Tuesday.
Poor puppies are getting
used to having to have their
potty time in the rain.

Time to get ready for another
trip outside with Banner
so he can potty 
before bed.

~:>
Smiles

No comments: