Thursday, September 06, 2012

Deck Day 3

The protective covering
between the boards is new to me.
The ends of the boards have been painted or stained
with something to protect them.


I decided I'd seen enough of this orange!
I had wanted a warm color
to brighten up the place but the local store
didn't have much of a selection.
The orange was fine in the winter... kinda nice...
but it was too bright in the summer.
So... 


Here is a nice warm driftwood color.
Much better.
I have some paint left so I may paint the other walls too.
I painted the walls in the other room green
because that was the color of the paint I had around,
but I think I would like to paint them
the driftwood color too.


I found this little glass in a cupboard.
Kinda cute!


Chickens


They really don't seem too upset
about having to stay in their pen and are quiet during the day.
They have a lot to say in the morning.

~:>
0 eggs today

Smiles

1 comment:

LindaG said...

That is a cute little glass.
The deck is looking good, and so is your room!
Have a wonderful weekend!