Saturday, September 08, 2012

Day 5 - No Work On The Deck Today

Today is Saturday, so no deck work today.
On Thursday I started painting the hall and it's finished.


I painted three walls
and left the one with the front door with the apricot color.
But I got rid of the orange!


Then Tom hung the wall plaques back up.
They depict old maps of California.


All done!



I'm not going to talk to you if you don't let me out!


Ha!... I'm so mean.

one egg today

Sorry, girls, this is not going to cut it...
Morgan needs two eggs a day.
I know you girls are upset, but get over it!

~:>
Smiles

2 comments:

diane b said...

Nice paint job..You always make me feel guilty as there are so many jobs need doing around here. You tell those girls!

LindaG said...

They do have a way of getting back at you, don't they? ;o)

Go you! I started on our bathroom last week, but I haven't even gotten one wall done, haha!

Have a great week! ♥