Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 10 - Noisy Deck Work All Day

Lots of building noise today!
After the workmen went home
I went outside to see what they had been doing.
The chickens didn't know where all the noise was coming from.
And they didn't care either.


Not much noise from the garden.
I was working there and finished setting the planting frames
and watered the beds.
I didn't make much noise.


I looked at the front of the house.
Looked pretty much the same as yesterday.
Nothing much done there.


I looked around the corner at the rest of the front of the house
and didn't see any changes.


I looked around the other corner
and this looks the same too.


Then I went around to the back of the house
and saw what all the noise had accomplished.
Repair work done, posts put up on the deck,
and the upper deck extended so it is the same width
as the lower deck
and it is supported by two posts
on the corners.

Pretty Neat!
And what's this?


I'm all packed and ready to go to Idaho on Saturday!
After tomorrow there will be no more deck updates.
I'll be as surprised as you will be
to see the finished deck when I come home
in a few weeks, months?
I'm due to be a Grandmother again this month!

Now that is really something special!

Lots of last minute things to do tomorrow.

The chickens did better today...

2 eggs today
~:>

Smiles!

1 comment:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Good luck with the baby. Life's biggest blessings are those sweet new babes for sure.