Sunday, September 09, 2012

Day 6 - Quiet Day - No Work On Deck

Today I worked in the garden clearing weeds and raking leaves.
And I cut old boards.


Then I nailed the boards together.
I took the shortest board and cut the rest to that length. 


Eight boards equal two square frames.
More boards to cut and nail tomorrow.


The hen told me of a plan...


There is an 
Australorp digging an escape tunnel...


She won't get far!
She got distracted by corn.
What tunnel?

~:>

1 egg today
Kristine thinks the hens may be molting.
That would slow down the egg laying or stop it altogether.

Smiles

1 comment:

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Good evening~

Your hens are beautiful! Ours have so much to say anytime I walk outside...they have to give me the coop scoop! LOL

Have a great week!

Blessings~
Laura