Thursday, July 07, 2016

Meal In A Cake

Well, That's what I tell myself.


I mean that there is lots of:
salmon, veggies, eggs, yogurt, whole wheat biscuits, 
and etc. good healthy stuff
in the cakes.

The cakes are easy to make,
fun to shape
and 
good to eat.
So, what's not to like?

I put two of the cakes in the freezer 
as an experiment.
I want to find out if they are yummy good to eat, 
after thawing.
If they are, then I predict
a freezer with freezer bags full of dated 
salmon cakes. 


This photo is a peek at the other end of 
my "cluttered" happy counter.

Ahhh, life should be more fun.
Really don't want naked counters.
There's only so much organizing I can stand.

I suppose that if I had more room
to actually put stuff away
the counter would not be so busy.
You know...
a place for everything and
everything in its place.

Well, that won't happen here
unless I have way less stuff and it would
still be a problem to find 
homes for stuff.

There is just not much room.

So, my idea is to enjoy the stuff I use
and have it where
I can "play" with it...
use it.

The fire is being mopped up!!!

Smiles
~:>

1 comment:

LindaG said...

That is great news about the fire!
And you must have a happy counter. ^__^
Now when you say biscuits, do you mean leftover biscuits? Crackers? I guess you don't measure for your salmon cakes? I like salmon cakes, too. ^_^
Be sure to let me know how they turn out, and how you freeze them. I could do that, too! ^_^