Friday, March 02, 2012

Sunny Snow

Update:
It's 5:51pm and it's 40 degrees outside.



The snow is still sticking.
Shucks!
I thought it would be gone today and the chickens
could get out of their pen.

~~~


I woke up to sunshine!
And stepped out on to rock hard. crunchy, frozen, slippery, snow.


Morgan stopped at the same place to gaze this morning.
Wonder what's out there?


Sunlight glistening on snow is very pretty.
But I think I will be glad to see it melt away today.
It is very hard to walk on and stay upright. 


Mr. Pumpkinhead has lost his snow clothes.

These photos were taken at 8am...
I'll update later... see how much it has warmed up 
and how much snow has melted 
.It is 30 degrees out now.

It's almost 3:30pm and the snow is still on the ground.
It is a bit softer, but I don't think it is going to melt away today.

I'll update again later.

1 egg today
~:>

1 comment:

LindaG said...

Sometimes memories are better than the actual thing.
Hope your slick snow melts quickly!