Friday, March 09, 2012

Rosti And Peppers And Eggs For Breakfast


Yes! An egg for breakfast!
Usually, the chickens lay in time for lunch.


Last year a kind blogger sent me a recipe for rosti.


While the peppers and tomatoes cooked,


I grated the potato


and cooked the potatoes in butter. 


I forgot to cover the pan and wait for the golden crust, 
but the rosti tasted great anyway.
Thanks, Bill

Bill kindly sent me the recipe for rosti
and the link for his YouTube video showing how to make rosti.

I need to watch the film again!
I met Bill, on his wife's blog,
A wonderful blog!!!

Thank you again, Bill.

4 eggs today

~:>
Smiles

3 comments:

diane b said...

That is one big delicious breakfast. I'm glad it turned out nicely.

Lori Skoog said...

That's one beautiful breakfast.

LindaG said...

I agree. Looks like a great breakfast!
Happy Sunday to you all!