Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photos Of Chickens In The Woods



The chickens hurry out of their coop in the morning to get to the corn. 


What's up?
They are passing the corn and heading across the driveway. 


Must be some good eats under the leaves. 


Now what? 


They are heading down the path I just raked. 


Oh... they are scratching and looking for snacks. 


I guess they think I scratched away the leaves just for them. 


Hey... it's a corner girls, you are supposed to turn right. 
Must be a good spot. 

Oh dear... 
they are covering up my path. 
I'll take a rake with me on my morning walk. 
All the paths need to be made wider before I get my bike. 

1 egg today 

PS... Daylight Savings Time Tomorrow

~:>
Smiles

5 comments:

LindaG said...

Haha. I love your chickens. :-)
Happy Sunday to you!

Practical Parsimny said...

I don't have woods, but my hens love areas under trees, spending long periods of time scratching in leaves. They do love a freshly cleared spot. I guess the ground is soft and bugs or worms are exposed. They will soon make all bare spots covered with leaves or pine straw again. I am amused at the piles of pinestraw and the little depressions the leave.

olddog said...

Spring must be here your raking the paths again.

Knatolee said...

Happy chickens!

Tanya said...

Looks like you've got a chicken parade celebrating something or other! Such pretty, fluffy chicken bumms!