Monday, March 05, 2012

Dead Tree Branch


Another dead tree branch landed in the driveway 
and blocked Kristine's exit.

I had to go back to the house and get my gloves
while Kristine held on to Morgan.


I counted at least 5 more large tree limbs 
that are ready to fall.
I do wish we didn't have any of these old oak trees. 


Here is another unusual happening...
The pot of ivy has some new pot mates.

Every so often I dump old tea leaves in the pot 
along with the left over tea.

And these leafy long stemmed volunteers 
are the result.
Rather amazing they survived the boiling water 
and the tea packaging process.
Wonder what they are?

I'll let them grow and see what happens...

3 eggs today

~:>
Smiles

2 comments:

LindaG said...

Glad that limb didn't hit the car!
Have a great day. :)

Becky's Barnyard said...

I would be really excited about the tea leaves.