Thursday, March 03, 2011

Morgan Is Clean And OK

I didn't see rain or snow today because I was asleep. After I saw Kristine out the gate and off to work this morning, Morgan and I went back to bed.

Morgan went back to sleep because she is a dog and takes advantage of any opportunity to take a snooze.




I went back to bed and slept all day because I am trying to get rid of my cough/cold thing.

Kristine got rid of this dumb cold, but I just seem to stay tired... not sick... and cough a bit.

Maybe I really do need the sun to come back and warm things up so I can get outside and breathe some Spring air.

Morgan is not limping anymore! And she is clean and smells like doggie perfume. I think she would rather smell like cat pee. Too bad, Morgan!

1 comment:

LindaG said...

I commiserate with you. Getting over poison ivy, I caught a cold from the clinic after I saw the doctor.

Hope you get well soon! Maybe someone can make you some home made chicken soup. ♥