Morgan got to run around today for an hour or two, but the chickens had to stay locked up.
We are supposed to get a break in the weather tomorrow and have some sun. But, we were supposed to have rain today not snow. So?
I hope the sun forecast really happens. There isn't that much snow, so it should all melt off if we get a sunny day.
If we start having harder winters with more snow and rain, I am going to need to make some changes to the coop and pen.
I could cover the pen top and sides with plastic tarp so the hens would have a dry spot outside. I haven't had to do that because the longest the hens have had to stay inside has been around five days and that only happens a few times a year.
I have some old fence wood that I could use to build a new chicken coop this summer. I fantasize about what kind of chicken coop I would like to build and keep photos of coops I like.
Kristine picked up a "My Book" backup drive for my Mac and I have spent hours trying to get it to install. Arrrgh! I gave up for today. I'll tackle the problem tomorrow.
She got me the My Book Essential 500 and I should be able to just hook it up and run the software, but, no, it has issues with formatting and not running the software. I am going to call the customer service number tomorrow if I can't figure out an answer.