Friday, August 31, 2012

Job # 7 - Refrigerator And Boxing

Job # 7 was to empty and wash the refrigerator.
I took everything out of the fridge that was removable.


Then I washed everything.
I even washed off the bottles, etc.,
before I put them back in the refrigerator.

I also dumped a lot of outdated stuff
and bottles with little drips and drabs that were
being saved.

There is a lot more room in the fridge now.
 
Then I continued going through the kitchen
getting rid of things I never use
and have been saving for many years.
Don't know what I was saving the stuff for.

Went through all the drawers too.


Filled up these two boxes and at least three more.
And I still have three closets to empty.
Getting rid of stuff gives one a very freeing feeling.


And here is a lovely surprise!


Holly sent me a Dream Catcher
that she bought at the Navajo Reservation.
I should have taken a photo before I hung it up over my bed.
It is beautifully made!
Thank you, Holly!


I also did some raking
but leaves are falling and I need to rake it again.

~:>
2 eggs today
Smiles

1 comment:

LindaG said...

Wow. You are fantastic. Make me tired.
Have a great weekend!