Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Time Off

Taking some time off...
not feeling well and the rest is helping me mend.
Feeling better today.

There is not much snow...


but the little snow that sticks
freezes.

Makes for tricky walking.


The Buff that was not doing well
didn't make it through the cold.
She was acting OK...
but, these hens are old.

1 egg today.
An Australorp laid it!

I'm going to take some more days off from blogging.
No blogging until I'm doing much better.
I'll have a lot of blog reading to catch up on.
Thank you for reading and leaving comments.

~:>
Smiles

2 comments:

Clint Baker said...

Hope you get feeling better! Maybe if you came enter my give away and win it would make you feel better!

http://theredeemedgardener.blogspot.com/

lisa said...

Hope you feel better, Callie! I am not blogging either, the homework and of course the rest of the life has just been way over whelming and not leaving much time for the blogging, I am hoping to be able to get back to it soon. Take care.