Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Sleepy Week

The chickens have laid some eggs!


 There were two eggs cracked open and eaten.


But I still have 4 eggs.
Enough eggs so I can go back to having eggs for breakfast.


Morgan and I have been doing a lot of sleeping.
Feeling very tired
and not doing much of anything worth blogging about.

I have moved things around in the sewing room
so I can get to my sewing machine easier.

It's been one of those weeks where I can think of things to do,
but don't have the get up and go to do them.
Sad.
This is a goofy post.

Now that I can have eggs for breakfast I hope I will get some energy back
instead of feeling sleepy all the time.

I have stopped eating wheat,
so maybe my system is having trouble with the change?
No wheat = sleep?

The Buff Orpington is still doing OK
and acts just like her sisters.

1 egg today
~:>
Smiles :)

8 comments:

LindaG said...

Congratulations on your eggs!

Hubby and I are both sick with colds. Hope you stay well!

JoyceAnn said...

Your omelet looks sooo good , we had omelets this past sunday. My girls started laying good the first 2 weeks of Jan , but have stopped again for some reason. I'm back to getting 1 egg a day (sigh). I guess it's the crazy weather we're having.

Clint Baker said...

Have a Blessed Day!

Inger said...

One good thing about your week: Fresh eggs! I have weeks like this often too and feel sort of bad about it. I wonder why we tend to be so hard on ourselves. Take care.

diane b said...

I bet those eggs taste good. Sometimes a change in weather can make you sleepy.

Barbee' said...

Such a cute picture of Morgan, thank you! wish I could have animals. I love seeing yours. Seeing your chickens makes me happy. That food looks delish! Yay! for your hens. I have many blah, sleepy days... for me bright sunshiny days are uppers, and I have more energy. The opposite gives me the reverse. Enjoyed your post. At least you did something about your sewing machine. One of these days I will excavate mine :)

Becky's Barnyard said...

That looks yummy!

Unknown said...

Thank you for writing this information. This is great writing from an obviously knowledgeable person. I found your points valid, interesting and easy to digest.

Gurgaon Residential