Friday, July 29, 2011

Salt Shaker Terrarium

This is a little treasure! Imagine moss and little flowers growing in that tiny environment. So cute!

Click on this photo and it will enlarge so you can see the flowers.

M. bought this little gem and sent me a photo and said it was ok to post the image.

M. is the lovely lady who gave me lots and lots of fabric. I made the Fourth of July quilt with that fabric!

Thank you again M. I wonder if it is ok to use her name? I'll have to email her and ask. Or you can send me an email?

Next post will be of a beautiful teapot and tea that she gave me to thank me for the apron and things I made. I loved making them! I enjoyed making things for her and the hand sewing too. So relaxing!

I was very, very surprised.

I will have some questions to pose... about uses for the tea containers. I already thought up a use for the divided tea box.

I suppose I'm spending too much time setting up my Google+ but it is really fun and I enjoy working with all the new bells and whistles.

I'm looking forward to when Google combines Blogger into Google+. All the blogging, etc., will become so much faster and easier.

I really do have to get another monitor... one with a camera! I'm looking forward to using Google+ Hangout and visiting with my daughter and grandkids.

Hangout


I don't see why I shouldn't have two monitors. I can have a movie going on one or a game... and visit on the other weeeeeee!


4 comments:

diane b said...

A little bottle of magic. When I have time I must look into Google+ thanks for showing me.

LindaG said...

A webcam should work as well and not cost so much...
I love your little salt shaker. I would kill it, I think, with my brown thumb.
Happy Saturday! Hope it's cooler there than here. :)

Martin and Amy said...

That is so cool. I've seen similar things but with tiny little fish and shrimps in it and the most amazing aquatic plants. The whole ecosphere were about the size of a pint glass.

Amazing!

Martin :0)

Little Messy Missy said...

Very cute, mmmm I think it needs a tiny little chicken inside of it!
xoxoxox