Thursday, April 16, 2015

Guilty Dragon Life Feelings

Yep!
I have guilty feelings.
Because...


this little box has been sitting in that spot
for over a week.

I haven't even opened the box to take a peek.
hmmmmm...

sigh...

Yes, I bought the software so I could begin recording
my life story.

That sounds pretentious but the girls
want me to write down
stuff
about my life.

hmmm...

I started writing/typing
and got to about chapter six or so.

And it all started to seem too hard... too much to deal with.

I think I know why more people don't do this life story stuff.

It is hard to deal with the negative in your life.
Again.

And even the good bits can be emotionally trying.
Oh yeah!

So, I thought that speaking instead of typing 
would be easier.

Except I haven't opened the box!

I am sooooo bad.

Yes!

I'm hoping that by posting about the 
Dragon
sitting behind my computer
I will be shamed into taking action?

Open the box!!!



No comments: