Friday, April 24, 2015

Out Walking

These were blossoms I saw while out walking Morgan today.



The first photo is of myrtle
and the bottom photo is of thyme blooming.
Plants with purple flowers
seem to do best around here.

Last night it rained a little bit
and we had some very loud thunder.
I didn't see the lightning because I was in bed
pretending I was asleep.

Today I had a scare when my computer screen went black.
After I could find the apple and do a force quit 
on a game that had gone wonky
the computer woke up again.

The screen was totally black so I couldn't see the mouse pointer.
But I moved my mouse around and the pointer
finally bumped up into the menu bar
at the top of the screen.
The menu bar popped down!
I clicked on the apple and then force quit.
Force quit all open applications
And I got my desktop back again!
Yay!

5 comments:

LindaG said...

Glad you were able to fix your computer easily!
We have flowers similar to your myrtle. They are pretty in the spring, aren't they?
Yay for rain, no matter how short.
Have a blessed weekend, Callie. ♥

diane b said...

Pretty blooms. Spring has come to your place. Computers can do weird things sometimes.

Tanya said...

I hate it when me computer burps. I just bought a new one so nothing is supposed to go wrong for a couple of years... but sometimes I hit the wrong button I guess. We are looking like spring around here too!

Tina Marie the Willow Witch said...

Love the purple flowers, computers stress me out...everyday!

Tanya said...

I notice the purple flowers in our yard (and in the forest) the most too. Hope your computer gets back to health!