Saturday, October 30, 2010

Western Movies!


Happy Halloween!

I'm a cowgirl at heart. Still not moving much, but I don't have to do much to watch these wonderful talks on Itunes by Richard Slotkin about Western movies that I love. I have watched these talks once and I'm enjoying them again. I think I like the ones about Stagecoach and Rio Bravo the best. But they are all very good.

Click on the link below to go to Itunes and the lectures. Enjoy.


Watch starting with #18.
I don't know why Itunes has them listed backwards.

The rain should be gone tomorrow! The chickens and Morgan will be glad to get out and run in the woods. 

2 comments:

Kent Island Red said...

Glad that you're catching up on your Westerns while recouperating. I LOVE old movies but only sit still long enough to watch them if it's raining or snowing outself. Otherwise I always feel like I have to be doing something. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I so hope the back is doing better. Glad you found something to enjoy to keep you from overdoing it.

Teresa