Sunday, June 13, 2010

Help At Last!


We have no internet service!

Currently I'm posting outside the library, which has 24 hour wireless! So, I'll post when I can get a chance. Hopefully the internet service will be up this week sometime.

Thank you!!

Tristan helped me move the compost pile!

I took the wire off and we forked the pile over into the new wire form.

Next time I will not put so many sticks and stones at the bottom because it made moving the material more difficult.













We filled up a feed sack with loose straw.
Tristan added it to the pile.












He carefully spread it around.




8 comments:

RoeH said...

Hate it when that happens. :) Or it's a really nice blessing. As much as I love the new technology of internet, I'm the first to say none of us should be so attached to it. But I am.

LindaG said...

Glad to hear you finally got some help!
*hugs*
Hope things get back to normal for you soon. ♥

Jen said...

Awwww... such a GREAT lil helper!

Jim said...

Hey, we could use some help with our compost pile! Been neglecting it for a while....needs to be turned. Maybe this week.....

Lorilee said...

Hope your internet is up and running again soon! Tristan looks like he's a great help!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Becky's Barnyard said...

Help is always wanted and needed. Hope your internet gets going soon.

Jody Blue said...

What a helper!!!

DayPhoto said...

It's so much fun having grandchildren help and he did help very well.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com